Friday, November 12, 2010

Now selling Prissy Plates














I have an obsession with seasonal decorations, and I have been drooling over these for awhile now. I LOVE them so much, and they are so much fun! A great way to coordinate your serving pieces with any special event or holiday. Ribbon can be easily added. You can also write on them, perfect for Happy Birthday or Holiday messages! :) The cake stand flips over to a chip & dip server too. Aren't these just fabulous? I will use these for years to come.
They make great gifts as well. Please email me if you just "have to have" these too. I have several plates and cake stands available, but hurry I bet they won't last long! :)








1 comment:

  1. OMG Rhiannon!!! Those are GORGEOUS!!!

    I'm going to have to place an order of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete