Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy 3 months Harper!

Dear Harper,

I could never have imagined that I love you more now than I did three months ago. My love grows for you everyday and it will never stop. You are my true love, my world, and the greatest joy I have ever known. You have brought so much love and happiness to our lives and we cherish and enjoy every moment. You are learning something new everyday. You rolled over for the first time on Monday (your 3 month birthday) and mommy, daddy, grandma Brenda, and grandpa John all cheered you on. We are so proud of you. You are starting to show your personality. Your nana says you act a little like mommy. :) Sometimes you are impatient, I think that's what she is referring too. :) Your daddy is SO in love with you. He takes you on walks or to the park everyday. He loves giving you a bath. He trys really hard to make sure your clothes and accessories match. He is even getting better about doing your hair. :) You are growing so quickly into such a beautiful, happy baby! There is nothing better than waking up to your bright eyes, sweet smile, and chunky cheeks. Life is so good. We are so blessed. And mommy wishes so badly that you were going to remember these days.

Happy 3 month birthday, Harper!
Love, Mommy.

1 comment: